Our process is designed to help those that need it the most, but usually don’t get it due to lack of funds.
By the time a resident graduates from Awakening Recovery they have a job, have identified which graduate they are going to move out with, have confirmed a budget to be self supporting and are in the process of saving money to move out.
What does the right structured program do?
• Interrupt & redirect self-sabotaging behavior
• Address root issues at the level of responsibility and integrity • Establish new healthy routines/coping skills
• Begin to heal dysfunctional family dynamics
• Embed new core beliefs
• Create new lasting peer & mentor relationships
• Build a new life based on a 12-Step Philosophy