Our recovery home is designed to help those who are willing, but are struggling with resources.
By the time a resident graduates from Awakening Recovery they have a job, have identified which graduate they are going to move out with, have confirmed a budget to be self supporting and are in the process of saving money to move out.
What does our peer-mentoring, 12-Step based recovery home do?
- Interrupt & redirect self-sabotaging behavior
- Address root issues at the level of responsibility and integrity
- Establish new healthy routines/coping skills
- Begin to heal dysfunctional family dynamics
- Embed new core beliefs
- Create new lasting peer & mentor relationships
- Build a new life based on a 12-Step Philosophy